The annual membership of $20 is great value for
all that we provide and is a valuable show of support for Ukitopia Arts Collective….
so much so that if you feel we deserve more or can afford a little bit more please take advantage of our middle ( $35) or higher income ( $60) membership opportunities.
We are now offering the opportunity for you to choose the level of financial support you offer.
High income (or you’re feeling really abundant) membership fee $60 pa
Middle income suggested membership fee $35 pa
Low income/concession membership fee $20 pa
Members are entitled to:
- discounted entry to Ukitopia events ( 10 events in 2012!)
- the availability for Ukitopia to auspice your art related projects
- has the benefit of the Ukitopia public liability insurance for your Ukitopia supported workshops which lead up to an Ukitopia Event (with prior negotiation)
- promote your event /workshop to the Ukitopia database
- regular email updates of Ukitopia News, grants and opportunities and other local events of interest
- the opportunity to participate in Ukitopia performing, decision making, planning and volunteering
- a membership card
- right to vote at AGM
- be supported in your creative industries endeavors by experienced and skilled mentors.
If you would like to become a member please 1. Fill out the attached form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and pay by payment by internet transfer account name Ukitopia Arts Collective bsb 722744 acc no. 133592
2. Print it off and send to po box 3411 Uki with a cheque or money order.
Memberships are annual and renewed in September.